California, as usual, is leading on immigration reform. So why not extend health care to all state residents?
JOINING IS EASY
BECOME A PARTNER
The AllCare Alliance welcomes all organizations including businesses, healthcare providers, social service agencies, advocacy organizations, clubs and more...
Joining the AllCare Alliance is simple.
It costs you nothing to join! Here's how to stay informed and connected to the California healthcare equality movement:
- Approve our Endorsement Language, as an organization:
- We believe everyone is entitled to high-quality, affordable, comprehensive health care. We support the establishment of a publicly financed single-payer healthcare system in California and the nation.
- Permit us to list your organization as a partner on our website.
- Identify an organizational representative with whom we can share upcoming events and news.
- When and if you choose, get involved by signing letters of support, participating in letter-writing campaigns, rallies, and/or legislative visits. Your organization's participation is always voluntary.
- Together, we can support wellness and healthcare equality for our families and communities!
For a copy of our endorsement form or if you have more questions, please contact Georgia Brewer, State Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Dates! May 15 & 16, Leadership Conference & Lobby Day
May 15,2016 TBD to TBD
2015 Doo Dah Parade
Nov 22,2015 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Need more info?
Copyright 2013 AllCareAlliance